Find an Educational Therapist

To locate an educational therapist in your local area using our new and growing online educational therapist locator, enter your search criteria and click "Search". Please note that AET cannot respond to specific questions regarding personal situations, appropriate diagnosis or treatment, or otherwise provide any clinical opinions.

Membership Type Descriptions

Learn more about the types of memberships.

Associate ET
Associate ET members have completed the required coursework or equivalent training in educational therapy and are on their way to ET/Professional membership.
ET/Professional (ET/P)
ET/Professional (ET/P) members have upgraded from Associate ET membership and are fully qualified to practice educational therapy independently.
Board Certified (BCET)
Board Certified (BCET) members have achieved the highest level of professional qualification by completing additional rigorous requirements.
Allied Professional
Allied Professional members are licensed professionals in fields that overlap with educational therapy, such as psychologists, speech/language pathologists, and occupational therapists.
Retired Professional
Retired Professional members are ET/P, BCET, or Allied Professionals who are retiring from their chosen field or significantly reducing their practice hours.