Educational Therapist Membership Steps:
The Student Membership is open to all students who can verify they are enrolled in a university or college program, leading to qualification at the Associate ET Membership.
- Proof of enrollment, in the form of enrollment documents from school, required. Copies of class schedules accepted.
- Online application available; must be followed up by supplying proof of enrollment within 30 days of joining. (Membership cancelled after 30 days if proof of enrollment not received by the office.)
- Student classification is good for two membership terms of one year each, after which new proof of ongoing school enrollment must be provided.
Benefits of a Student Membership
- Discounted yearly dues of $50
- Additional discounts to AET events, including workshops and conferences
- Professional networking and support
- The Educational Therapist Journal
- Local and Virtual Study Groups
- Access to the Members’ Center on the AET website
- Electronic copy of the AET Professional Directory
- $100 discount on first year Associate ET membership dues