Effective January 1, 2023, AET’s continuing education requirements for members at the Associate ET, ET/P, and BCET levels were revised to a minimum requirement of 10 hours annually.
- The minimum requirement is ten hours of CE annually
- A minimum of five hours must be earned through attendance at AET-sponsored professional development events or activities.
- Completion of an AET Ethics Workshop (three hours of CE) is required every three years
- To finalize membership renewal, members must attest to meeting these requirements during the 12 months preceding their membership renewal date
- Compliance is achieved through an audit of randomly selected members. Members must provide documentation of attendance for ten hours of CE when requested by the CE Subcommittee Chair.
- Associate ET, ET/P, and BCET members must retain their own documentation of completed qualifying activities.
To see more details. click here.